31.35 Youth[espro-slider id=7145]
31.35 Youth is for young people 7th grade through 12th grade. The purpose of this group is to be a dynamic, Christ-centered, Spirit-led movement that connects our youth in an intimate relationship with God in a way that motivates them to live an abundant and influential life.
31.35 Youth derives its name from the GPS Coordinates of the location where Jesus Christ was crucified on our behalf. Since Christ is the center of all that we do, we wanted our name to reflect that.
Our theme verse is:
As each has received a gift,
use it to serve one another,
as good stewards of God’s varied grace.
1 Peter 4:10
Some of the activities are:
- Challenging and relevant study of God’s Word
- Inspiring, God focused praise and worship
- Fun, memory making experiences that include: Camps, Retreats, Concerts, and other special events
- An inviting and relational atmosphere
- Active involvement in mission work in our community and around the world
We meet on Wednesday Nights , 6:30-8pm throughout the school year and randomly throughout the summer. Doors open at 6pm. To stay current with what’s happening with our group add your address to our email list by messaging Dave and Billie Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org join our group on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.